1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. Entry is open to all permanent residents and citizens of Australia, who are 16 years and over. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, associated entities and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
3. To enter, entrants must: - Raise funds for a charity that is registered in the competition (“Tinys Car Challenge”); - Visit www.tinys.com.au and follow the link to enter into the competition; - Complete the entry form with your details (including title, full name, full address, email address, mobile, birth date); - Place in the Top Twenty (20) fundraisers as at 11:59pm on Friday, 21 August 2020 (AEST).
4. The competition commences at 12.01am on Saturday, 1 August 2020 (AEST) and ends when a winner is chosen at the end of the “Win a Car” component of the competition (“Competition Period”)
5. The fundraising component of the competition commences at 12.01am on Saturday, 1 August 2020 (AEST) and closes at 11:59pm on Friday, 21 August 2020 (AEST) (“Fundraising Period”).
6. The Top Twenty (20) fundraisers as ranked by highest amount donated as at 11:59pm on Friday, 21 August 2020 (AEST) from the Fundraising Period will be eligible for the “Win a Car” component (“Win a Car”). The Win a Car component of the competition comprises the Top Twenty (20) fundraisers placing the palm of one of their hands (at a minimum) on a vehicle supplied by the Promoter. The Promoter may supply more than one (1) vehicle for this component and reduce the amount of vehicle/s during the Win a Car component of the competition at their sole discretion. The Promoter may also direct entrants to use another vehicle at any point during the competition at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
7. Nominees: The top twenty (20) fundraisers as ranked by highest amount donated are deemed to be the entrants ((Entrants)) in the competition. Entrants may nominate one (1) representative ((Nominee)) to compete on their behalf in the Win a Car component if they choose not to enter the Win a Car component themselves. The Nominee and Entrant may not switch at any time during the competition period if an entrant has chosen a nominee to act on their behalf.
8. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Competition Period. Entries received after 11:59pm on Friday, 21 August 2020 (AEST) will not be accepted
9. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the nominated Charity’s funds and NOT at the time of transmission by the entrant.
10. Any entry that is lodged by automatic, repetitive, robotic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents, including the use of a competition entry service, will be void.
11. The prize draw will take place at Canberra Outlet Centre, 337 Canberra Avenue Fyshwick, ACT 2609 Australia, commencing at 10am AEST, Thursday 3 September 2020 and will run until there is One (1) Winner who will win First (1st Prize). The Runner-up will receive Second (2nd) Prize. The winner of the prize draw will be deemed to be the Entrant who holds their hand on the Win a Car car the longest, and the Runner-up is the Entrant who holds their hand on the Win a Car car for the second-longest period of time. Entrants who nominate a representative (Nominee) that wins either First or Second Prize (Winner or Runner-up) retain the prize, not the Nominee. Entrants and Nominees will be given a ten (10) minute break every two (2) hours, and this will continue until a Winner has been determined. A one (1) minute notice will be given before the end of each ten (10) minute break. Failure by any Entrant or Nominee to be back in position prior to the next two (2) hour window starting will result in disqualification of the Entrant or Nominee from the competition. Judges will be appointed by the Promoter to oversee and administer the Win a Car component. Judges’ decisions are final and may not be appealed.
12. The total RRP value of all prizes is $27,199.00 (inclusive of GST). Prize values are based on current RRP at the time of printing/publishing these terms and conditions. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for changes in the prize values between the time of printing/publishing these terms and conditions and the ultimate prize redemption. Prize breakdown: First (1st) Prize is MY 2020 Volkswagen Polo (Manual) to the value of $22,199.00 AUD, Second (2nd) Prize is $5,000.00 AUD in physical currency.
13. All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a prize are the sole responsibility of the winners. The winners may wish to seek independent financial advice as to any tax implications arising as a result of accepting the prize.
14. Any ancillary costs, including but not limited to insurance of the prize, collection and any and all other expenses are the responsibility of the winners.
15. Delivery of the prizes will be arranged between the winners and the Promoter. If this is not feasible, the Promoter will look to make alternative arrangements where possible.
16. Prizes are not variable or transferable. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. The judges’ decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if illegitimate, forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
17. In the event that any prize (or any part of a prize) becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize (or the relevant part of the prize) with a prize of equal or greater value.
18. Prize Re-draw – if a prize is not claimed within 21 days, or a prize is awarded and not accepted, the Promoter will move to the next position placed after the Winner and/or Runner-up. The method of draw will be the record of positions placed by all Twenty (20) competitors in the Win a Car component of the competition. The Promoter will continue down the placement list (i.e. First place, Second place, Third place, Fourth place, etc.) until all prizes are accepted. The Prize re-draw if applicable, will take place 22 days after a Winner has originally been determined, at Canberra Outlet Centre, 337 Canberra Avenue Fyshwick, ACT 2609 Australia, commencing at 10am AEST.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this competition. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions, or who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this competition. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
20. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered (even if caused by negligence), fatal or otherwise as a result of entering into this competition and/or accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
21.The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may modify cancel, terminate or suspend the competition.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice and their entry in the event that they are a participant and/or winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), like or similar competitions in future and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude, or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
24. The Promoter complies with the Privacy Act 1988 and the Australian Privacy Principles. Entries remain the property of the Promoter. Details from entries will be collected and used for the purposes of conducting this competition (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purpose of processing and conducting the competition) and for promotional purposes surrounding this competition. By entering this competition entrants consent to the use of their information as described, and agree that the Promoter may use this information, or disclose it to other organisations that may use it, in any media for future promotional, publicity purposes and (if the entrant has consented) marketing without any further reference or payment to the entrant.
25. Winners will be notified within the competition period. Winners will also be notified directly, by written means (email) within 21 days of the determination of the results. Results will also be published on www.tinys.com.au.
26. The Promotor may amend these terms and conditions at any time at its sole discretion.
27. The Promoter is Goran Srejic, ABN 40 394 173 458. Authorised under Permit No ACT TP 20/00810.